From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® offers an original, connected way of student progress that is measuring. The machine is anchored because of the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at every grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is really a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward university and profession readiness.
You can expect a system of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based Summative Assessments connected to do something College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state requirements.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and measurement that is accurate. They could be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class Assessments are made for versatile implementation between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides insights that are guiding pupil progress.
An extensive System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements that could be utilized separately or together with
- Data that educators may use to create effective learning programs centered on university and career readiness.
Six Good Reasons Why You Should Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments straight connected to probably the most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first longitudinal evaluation to completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings in the ACT
- Provides educators greater presence into certain regions of scholastic danger
- Delivers evidence-based outcomes
- Periodic assessments that cause interventions that are early
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class assessments
- Associated with ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned because of the typical Core State guidelines
- Anchored because of the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: built reaction, selected reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On the web delivery of assessments with conventional paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for career and college.
Get started doing ACT Aspire
Simple tips to purchase
You are encouraged by us for more information on the worthiness of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by completing our information demand kind. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and assessments that are periodic, ACT Aspire may be administered in many different approaches to meet up with the requirements of one’s students. Unique “bundled” pricing can be acquired once the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For detail by detail pricing information and also to talk about your assessment plan having an ACT Account Manager, call 855.434.6010 or finish the proper execution right here.
Two test windows are around for ACT Aspire summative evaluation each 12 months: One screen within the autumn and another screen within the spring. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is really a computer-delivered test. But, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil evaluation for an fee that is additional. The regular assessments are CBT just.
2019-2020 Rates and windows that are testing
2019-2020 Rates (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on line Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per pupil|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50 Individual that is printed score: $0.50|
|Summative Discounts||Order four or maybe more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
whenever Summative and Periodic ordered during same school 12 months: $4.00 off/Student (placed on Summative)
2019-2020 windows that are testing
|Test Session||Contract Deadline* Window that is testing quality essay writing Aspire 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This due date may be the date a finalized agreement is necessary. It’s possible to perform enrollment and signal the agreement equivalent time employing a signature that is digital.